Release Date: April 15, 2020
|New Features||1. Download path for files can be configured by browsing.
2. Settings related to Active Directory has been improved.
3. User and Group Information obtained from Active Directory will be automatically synchronized if the information in the Active Directory is updated.
4. Incremental Search function is now supported for searching Author IDs during device profile setting.
5. Column Header information (sort order, column width, etc.) for each page will be memorized.
6. Expand all and Collapse all button has been added to the User Tree View.
7. Multiple users can be deleted at once.
8. Maximum size can be set for the log data in Console managed by SCP.
|Specification Change||1. System Requirements have been changed.|
|Bug Fixes from R7.2.2||1. Fixed the issue that the search function for Author ID does not function in the Device Profile setting.
2. Fixed the issue that if the user shuts down the PC when ODMS in Workgroup Mode is still running, ODMS licenses will not be release by SCP.
3. Fixed the issue that the Keyboard mode setting for RS-31H may not be properly configured.
4. Fixed the issue that the device setting cannot be reflected correctly from SCP to DS-9500/9000 which has multiple Author IDs registered from tools other than SCP.
5. Fixed the issue that SCP cannot be installed on a PC that already has Maria DB installed.