Patch program for ODMS R7.2.0 (* Newer Patch includes bug fixes from previous Patches)
||Aug. 26, 2019
||1. Fixed the issue that WiFi file transfer from DS-9500 to a PC via Wireless Downloader may not succeed.
2. Fixed the issue that some Dragon commands are not recognized during speech recognition.
3. Fixed the issue that shortcut keys for Home, End, and Text Formatting (Bold, Italic, and Underline) do not work properly.
||Jul. 9, 2019
||1. Fixed the issue that the PC may fail to recognize DVRs during device connection.
2. Fixed the issue that audio files could not be exported from ODMS file menu.
||Jun. 3, 2019
||1. Fixed the issue that ODMS cannot find Dragon profile in some cases.
2. Fixed the issue that ODMS TM installed in Workgroup Mode cannot open the Dragon Profile when executing voice recognition.
||Apr. 22, 2019
||1. Fixed the bug in Patch0002.
||Apr. 2, 2019
||1. Fixed the issue that USB devices such as RecMic, DVR or Foot Switch may not be recognized by the application during startup.
2. Fixed the issue that USB devices such as RecMic, DVR or Foot Switch cannot be recognized in some PC environment.
||Feb. 18, 2019
||1. Fixed the issue that if you change the order of the header column by Drag & Drop in the list view, the change will not be saved in ODMS.
2. Fixed the icon status error for the In-line Edit function.
3. Fixed the issue for the device settings for DS-7000 and DS-3500.
4. Fixed the issue that, when you use the older generation of the Foot Switch (RS27, RS28) by USB connection, it takes time to complete the initialization. There had been cases in a Virtual Environment where you cannot login since the confirmation of connection had been taking time.
Release Date: October 15, 2018
|Bug Fixes from R7.1.0
||1. Fix the issue that TM fails to send/receive emails for testing during WEB Mail setting, if only the TM is installed on the PC.
2. Fix the issue for the SCP Client when it is used as the File Downloader.
* ODMS R7.2.0 includes bug fixes from R710patch0001.