Patch program for ODMS R6.4.0
|R640Patch0020||Feb. 4, 2019||1. Fixed the issue that if you change the order of the header column by Drag & Drop in the list view, the change will not be saved in ODMS.|
|R640Patch0019||Jun. 6, 2018||1. Failing to connect to SCP R7.
2. Multiple Outlook windows open when sending and receiving E-mail.
3. When a file received via E-mail is marked as "Transcription Finished", the software receives the same file again.
4. When a user using Exchange (Outlook) receives a file, it doesn't automatically reply to the destination set in ODMS.
|R640Patch0018||1. Allows support of ODMS R6.4 Workgroup Users in the SCP R7.|
|R640Patch0016||1. Fixes an issue that the DM/TM may freeze when a DS range device is set to USB Composite Mode and the device is disconnected from a PC without using the safely remove feature.|
|R640Patch0012||1. Supports Dragon 15 Professional/Legal Individual.|
|R640Patch0011||1. Fixes an issue that DM/TM does not receive new settings from SCP.|
|R640Patch0010||1. Supports Dragon 14 Professional/Legal.|
|R640Patch0009||1. Adds support for Microsoft Office 2016.|
|R640Patch0008||1. Fixes an issue that recording and playback did not work correctly when mismatching microphone/speaker are detected in the virtual environment (XenApp7.6).
2. Fixes an issue that the unexpected error message displayed when DNS saves the result of adaptation in Acoustic Adaptation.
|R640Patch0007||1. Fixes an issue that device recognition was very slow in the virtual environment (Citrix and Terminal services).|
|R640Patch0006||1. Fixes an issue that dictation files did not move from Inbox to the Adaptation data folder.|
|R640Patch0005||1. Fixes an issue that user profiles were broken when upgrading from R6.xx to R6.xx.
2. Adds the process not to scan the specified Outlook folders because DM/TM can not read them, otherwise unexpected errors occur.
3. Fixes an issue that DM/TM changed an e-mail status as "already read" incorrectly in IMAP connection.
|R640Patch0004||1. Fixes an issue that exception errors occured in Adaptation Data.|
|R640Patch0003||1. Fixes an issue that playback did not work in Text Correction Window for some cases in virtual environments.|
|R640Patch0002||1. Adds the process to switch to an alternate API in case e-mail sending is not successful from Notes.|
|R640Patch0001||1. Fixes an issued that e-mail sending/receiving did not work in Outlook 2013.|
Initial Release Date: July 1, 2015